[Dev] ping!

Joseph Graham joseph at xylon.me.uk
Thu Aug 31 18:33:55 GMT 2017

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 09:38:48PM -0300, fauno wrote:

> i've been buried in work, finally got time to upgrade linux-libre to
> 4.12.  you?  what's been happening?
>
> --
> :>

I haven't seen any humans on this list for so long I assumend I'd
unsubsribed without realising.

I started a new job 7 weeks ago. I'm a Systems Administrator
maintaining Ubuntu servers. First proper payed job I've ever had
actually.

I oscillate between using Debian and Parabola on my desktop. I like
the release management and quality of Debian but I prefer the
Freedom-oriented aproach of Parabola.

Once I release Taskenizer 24 maybe I will have a bit of time to work
on Parabola. Who knows.

Nice to hear from some people.

--
Joseph Graham, techno-philosopher and Free Software advocate.

My PGP key: 0x8cd7227da467d3ed404f6eefdb590f739e5ac458

I have a blog: http://www.naughtycomputer.uk/
I write software: https://www.suckmore.uk/
I run a web forum: https://www.freesoftwareuk.org.uk/
And a platform for Free Software success stories: http://www.freedcomputer.net/