[Dev] Selling the Beaglebone Black with Parabola GNU/Linux

Tobias Platen parabola at platen-software.de
Wed Aug 30 17:57:25 GMT 2017

This weekend I am going to start selling the BeagleBone Black
with Parabola GNU/Linux preinstalled. I have set up a webshop at [1]
containing two products, the Knochenreiter (modified BeagleBone Black)
and an SDcard containing Parabola GNU/Linux for ARM.

I have also verified that it meets the criteria for the
Respects Your Freedom hardware product certification [2]
when Debian is replaced with a fully free GNU/Linux distro.
I have already contacted the FSF, but I did not recieve any reply yet.

[1] https://shop.phreedom2600.net/
[2] https://www.fsf.org/resources/hw/endorsement/respects-your-freedom