[Dev] the future of arm support

Andreas Grapentin andreas at grapentin.org
Tue Apr 25 16:25:06 GMT 2017

If getting EOMA cards ahead of time is an option, I would approve of
that. It would give us some headway in getting the port in shape.
Alternatively, I have a handful of raspberrypi SoCs idle around here,
which we could use as build slaves if necessary.

I agree that a lot of the process could, and definitely should, probably
be automated.