[Dev] Some doubts about Parabola's donations

hellekin how at gnu.org
Sat Apr 8 09:13:03 GMT 2017

On 04/08/2017 12:58 AM, Isaac David wrote:

> Le ven. 7 avril 2017 à 16:37, hellekin <hellekin at gnu.org> a écrit :
>> How comes adhocracy and
>> consensus went to shit when it came to handling money?
>
> well, no consensus was required to cancel the agreement,

No consensus was required to cancel the agreement on Ceata's side, but
as a matter of fact, consensus was always required to make any decision
in the Parabola community regarding community matters.

> and I fail to see how either of those concepts applied to
> donations and their handling.

The explanation above should stop you from failing anymore.

>> Blaming Ceata for that
>
> who are you citing exactly?

Read the thread, André and Aurélien attacked Tiberiu.  I'm not sure
about others, and frankly have other things to do in my life than
documenting your bullshit.

I'm just saddened to see how you shot yourselves in the foot.

==
hk