[Dev] Parábola GNU/Linux-libre no FISL

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Sat Feb 6 16:31:51 GMT 2016

On 02/06/2016 09:47 AM, fauno wrote:
> i think it's way too expensive given it's more money than we have.  we
> should have asked the other way around, if fisl could sponsor us!

They'll fit our conference as guest to give some prominence for us,
since they haven't 100% libre distro maintainers at FISL everytime. If
you want, i could ask them to sponsor us too...

> are you going to print posters and stickers?  maybe you can ask for a
> contribution over them to cover your expenses too.  or some usb sticks.
> but i don't know brazilian people, here in argentina most people would
> want to take them gratis :P

My printer is damaged, then i have plans to looking for some printings
to ask for an estimate to make pamphlets, self adhesive stickers, also a
big poster (eg. Parabola logo and/or our GNU and Bola cat mascots) to
put in our stand/conference for better presentation.
If it's cheap, we could use our donations for it and pay with Ceata's
credit card, however it should be discussed under a consensus thought.