[Dev] Parábola GNU/Linux-libre no FISL

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Sat Feb 6 18:13:58 GMT 2016

On 06.02.2016 18:31, André Silva wrote:
> My printer is damaged, then i have plans to looking for some printings
> to ask for an estimate to make pamphlets, self adhesive stickers, also a
> big poster (eg. Parabola logo and/or our GNU and Bola cat mascots) to
> put in our stand/conference for better presentation.

Professional print shops offer better quality anyway.

> If it's cheap, we could use our donations for it and pay with Ceata's
> credit card, however it should be discussed under a consensus thought.

If the shop has an online order form, you can create the order and pass
me a temporary password for the account in order to complete the order
by paying with the credit card.

Thanks,

--
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic | Președinte, Fundația Ceata
GPG: 900CECE2 | Tel: +40-761-810-100

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru: http://ceata.org/inscrieri