[Dev] Parábola GNU/Linux-libre no FISL

fauno fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Sat Feb 6 12:47:53 GMT 2016

André Silva <emulatorman at riseup.net> writes:

> It's an optional sponsorship and since it's very expensive for us, it
> doesn't make sense to open a consensus, what do you think?
> Otherwise, i asked him about if we could begin reserving our space in
> community area instead.

i think it's way too expensive given it's more money than we have.  we
should have asked the other way around, if fisl could sponsor us!

are you going to print posters and stickers?  maybe you can ask for a
contribution over them to cover your expenses too.  or some usb sticks.
but i don't know brazilian people, here in argentina most people would
want to take them gratis :P