[Dev] Let's revert and move changes introduced by bugs #645 and #677 on Iceweasel

Jorge Araya Navarro elcorreo at deshackra.com
Wed Nov 4 18:03:59 GMT 2015

You mean, PaaS. PaaS != SaaSS. I cannot find anything on gnu.org or fsf.org regarding PaaS as
something unacceptably evil in regard to user's four freedoms. One could argue that from the privacy
point of view is good enough reasons to have a Nonprism version of Iceweasel with Firefox Hello disabled.

Besides, it seems that everything one have to do is to change the WebRTC backend and adapt loop
server's code and you are done, I bet Mozilla is accepting patches for allowing this.

In any case, I don't think this as a reason to disable Firefox Hello feature, outside of Nonprism.

--
👋 Pax et bonum.
Jorge Araya Navarro