[Dev] *URGENT* Proposal to organise Parabola

Aurélien DESBRIÈRES aurelien at hackers.camp
Sat Dec 6 05:40:53 GMT 2014

mtjm at mtjm.eu (Michał Masłowski) writes:

>> If people want to give, they could give material, mirror, server space
>> ... time.
>
> This is useful if there are people with enough time to do the needed
> work.  People offer mirrors, no one offers the work needed to make more
> mirrors useful or to keep the systems working and up to date when a
> single mirror gets outdated.
>
>> What happen suddenly that we *absolutly need* to change what have been
>> be established on start of the project?
>
> Some people are looking at more possible solutions to the well-known
> existing problems.
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

mtjm, you are right on the fact of what happen with the mirror, but, do
we have act as we should have do in fron that trouble? *Maybe* (maybe
because i have not clearly understand the trouble) it should have been
be better to send a mail on gnu mailling list or savannah explaining the
trouble and which sort of help we need.

--
Aurelien DESBRIERES