[Dev] *URGENT* Proposal to organise Parabola

Michał Masłowski mtjm at mtjm.eu
Fri Dec 5 19:32:31 GMT 2014

> If people want to give, they could give material, mirror, server space
> ... time.

This is useful if there are people with enough time to do the needed
work.  People offer mirrors, no one offers the work needed to make more
mirrors useful or to keep the systems working and up to date when a
single mirror gets outdated.

> What happen suddenly that we *absolutly need* to change what have been
> be established on start of the project?

Some people are looking at more possible solutions to the well-known
existing problems.