[Assist] No protocol specified Cant connect to display: :0

edgar at openmail.cc edgar at openmail.cc
Thu Oct 18 00:21:54 GMT 2018

Hello,

I would like to know if someone can help me with this issue, please.

Every time that I disconnect (wired connection), I get this:
$ lxpanelctl run
No protocol specified
Cant connect to display: :0

The same message shows up for other applications.

I created a bug report https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/2039#note-1
but I can understand that people are busy with other more relevant
stuff.

I would appreciate your help, because it is really annoying! :) Thanks.