[Assist] Snapper and OpenRC

Megver83 megver83 at openmailbox.org
Mon Jun 5 00:23:45 BST 2017

Haven't you looked for a Snapper OpenRC init script?
I've not seen in Gentoo's wiki that Snapper has no init script -->
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Snapper however, the same happened with
udisks2 so storage devices where not detected by GUI file managers, so I
created my own udisks2-openrc package and uploaded it to [pcr] and AUR,
maybe the same could happen with snapper.