[Assist] Snapper and OpenRC

Omar Polo omar.polo at europecom.net
Mon Jun 5 08:15:35 BST 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the reply!

I forgot to mention that I've alredy checked the gentoo wiki :)

I tried to build an init script
[snapper-openrc](https://github.com/omar-polo/snapper-openrc) but the
problem is that snapperd quit itself after some inactivity. AFAIK
snapperd is expected to be launched by dbus, and that for some reason
does not happen to me.

---

I was about to sending this email, when I noticed that snapper (the cli
tool, not the deamon) has an option to run without dbus (`--no-dbus`),
I'm using that for now