[Assist] Proposal for a forum

David david.pizarro at openmailbox.org
Thu Sep 15 23:01:32 BST 2016

Seems that I am not the first one in proposing a forum
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/771 but there I read that there is a
reddit webpage of Parabola (I didn´t know about). I don´t know reddit
very much, is it a forum or forum-like?

But if the ones who agree still want a forum (Me yes), what´s next?