[Assist] Parabola integrity [was: Anyone else unable to play songs on bandcamp.com in IceCat?]

IngeGNUe ingegnue at riseup.net
Sat Jul 2 22:07:43 BST 2016

On 07/02/16 14:52, Sergei Akhmatdinov wrote:

> Either way, you are free to run whatever you want, I am just seriously
> questioning Parabola's integrity as a free software system, especially
> after witnessing the long thread in [Dev] discussing whether to call the
> Arch distro GNU/Linux or not.

Sergei, no need to question: afaik, the Parabola hackers have worked
hard to create the strictest standards for software and culture freedom
of any FSDG-compliant distro, going beyond the FSDG requirements and
removing Free software that has content with creative commons licenses
like CC-by-ND. I doubt any distro is more strict with licensing than
this one.