[Assist] Anyone else unable to play songs on bandcamp.com in IceCat?

pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) pelzflorian at pelzflorian.de
Sat Jul 2 18:26:32 BST 2016

On 07/02/2016 07:14 PM, IngeGNUe wrote:
> […]
> My debugging skills are limited so I'm not sure what else I can do about
> this.

I have installed

$ pacman -Q | grep gst
clutter-gst 3.0.18-1
clutter-gst2 2.0.18-1
gst-libav 1.8.2-1
gst-plugins-bad 1.8.2-2.parabola1
gst-plugins-base 1.8.2-1
gst-plugins-base-libs 1.8.2-1
gst-plugins-good 1.8.2-1
gstreamer 1.8.2-1
gstreamer0.10 0.10.36-4
lib32-gst-plugins-base-libs 1.8.1-1
lib32-gstreamer 1.8.2-1

I have the same messages (firejail probably makes no difference):

$ firejail --private=~/withjs-firejail icecat -P withjs --no-remote
Reading profile /etc/firejail/icecat.profile
Reading profile /etc/firejail/firefox.profile
Reading profile /etc/firejail/disable-common.inc
Reading profile /etc/firejail/disable-programs.inc
Reading profile /etc/firejail/disable-devel.inc
Warning: user namespaces not available in the current kernel.
Reading profile /etc/firejail/whitelist-common.inc
Parent pid 7396, child pid 7397
Warning: /sbin directory link was not blacklisted
Warning: /usr/sbin directory link was not blacklisted
Blacklist violations are logged to syslog

Child process initialized

(process:2): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_slice_set_config: assertion
'sys_page_size == 0' failed

(icecat:2): GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session manager:
None of the authentication protocols specified are supported.
console.error:
  [CustomizableUI]
  Custom widget with id loop-button does not return a valid node
console.error:
  [CustomizableUI]
  Custom widget with id loop-button does not return a valid node

** (icecat:2): CRITICAL **: gst_app_src_set_size: assertion
'GST_IS_APP_SRC (appsrc)' failed

Parent is shutting down, bye...