[Assist] Parabola on Ben Nanonote?

Binh-Khoi Nguyen khoi at bknguyen.be
Tue Jan 27 17:53:40 GMT 2015

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Basically I just want a free distribution (or
Debian), and the more convenient the better.

I tried installing Debian once but I couldn't really upgrade to recent
software (I think I had a problem when I did a dist-upgrade).

Does LibreCMC has a package management system? I basically just want a
recent version of vim, vifm, mutt, and calcurse.

Thanks!

--
Binh-Khoi NGUYEN
khoi at member.fsf.org