[Assist] Parabola on Ben Nanonote?

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 27 17:58:06 GMT 2015

At Tue, 27 Jan 2015 12:10:42 +0000,
Binh-Khoi Nguyen wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I was wondering if anyone had a Ben Nanonote and if it's possible to
> install Parabola on it.

The Nanonote is MIPS32; Parabola formerly had support for MIPS64
little endian, but we don't even support that anymore (though the
repos are still there, should anyone be interested).

> The people at LibreWRT told me that LibreWRT hadn't been updated for a
> very long time and that it wasn't recommended for security reasons.

As Zach noted, libreCMC supports the Nanonote.  libreCMC is roughly
the same project as LibreWRT, but different people.  Politics!  Both
are based on OpenWRT, and are both FSF-endorsed.