[Assist] Parabola on Ben Nanonote?

zach wick zach at zachwick.com
Tue Jan 27 16:09:34 GMT 2015

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 12:10:42PM +0000, Binh-Khoi Nguyen wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I was wondering if anyone had a Ben Nanonote and if it's possible to install
> Parabola on it.
>
> The people at LibreWRT told me that LibreWRT hadn't been updated for a very
> long time and that it wasn't recommended for security reasons.

I have a Ben Nanonote that I run Debian on without any issues. I also
know that LibreCMC [0] will run on the Nanonote.

If your intention with running Parabola on the Nanonote is a
completely free computing environment, then LibreCMC will satisfy that
requirement. LibreCMC is even endorsed by the Free Software Foundation
as a Free GNU/Linux distro.

[0] http://librecmc.org

-zach