[Mipsel] xorg KO after update

bertrand.garrigues bertrand.garrigues at laposte.net
Tue Mar 20 21:53:55 GMT 2012

>Everyone has problems with IceWeasel 10 on mips64el, we use 9.

OK, what is the easiest way to get Iceweasel 9 ? I don't have any older version in my /var/cache/pacman

>> Yesterday I upgraded my system and this broke X. I got this message in
>> the log:
>>
>> [ 139.736] (EE) module ABI major version (11) doesn't match the
>> server's version (12)
>
>Unless you consider it a private information, please post the whole log
>(/var/log/Xorg.0.log) and your /etc/X11/xorg.conf and all files in
>/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d. There are many modules which could be affected,
>the whole log would show which one. There might be also other problems.
>
>> Did anyone encountered the same problem? Should I log a bug?
>
>One user, he haven't published his logs.
>
>I use xorg-server 1.12, it works without any problems other than slow
>window drawing (I haven't measured if this worsened since the previous
>version).

Please find attached my logs. I've just done a pacman -Syu to reproduce the problem. Also attached my whole /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d directory. For the /etc/X11/xorg.conf file ... hmm ... I don't have any, maybe that's the root cause?

Best Regards

Bertrand Garrigues

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net