[Dev] Registration request: new public Parabola Linux mirror (Hungary)

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Tue Sep 29 17:38:01 GMT 2020

new mirrors are always appreciated - several have been added over
the past year; but each new tier-1 mirror puts additional strain
on the repo server - we have been devising a plan to re-organize
into three tiers - based on the stated bandwidth, this one would
most likely be on tier-2; but the specifics have not been decided
yet

i can add your info to the website now; but soon we will probably
be asking all mirrors, to change the sync schedule, or the host
from which to fetch, or both - that is the main reason for the
delay - it was not over-looked - thank you for hosting it