[Dev] Registration request: new public Parabola Linux mirror (Hungary)

Quantum Mirror root at quantum-mirror.hu
Tue Sep 29 19:00:41 GMT 2020

Dear bill-auger and Megver83,

Thanks for the fast response!

Sorry for the disturbance I didn't know about the circumstances. :)

If you were rethinking the mirror system anyway, may I have a suggestion?

Would you be so kind and create a dedicated section in the mailing list
just for the mirrors?

for example mirrors at lists.parabola.nu

It would be very helpful because, we - mirror admins  - would only get
mirror-infra related e-mails ( this is why I didn't subscribed to the
list the first time when I sent the reg req ) .

Thank you in advance for considering my suggestion.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Peter