[Dev] Mirroring Parabola

Andreas Grapentin andreas at grapentin.org
Fri Jan 11 13:14:15 GMT 2019

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for mirroring the parabola repos, we appreciate the help and
the exposure :)

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 09:20:32AM +0100, Jonathan Sélea wrote:
> I am running a mirror in Sweden for Parabola, I have done it for the
> past 6 month without any issue. We already mirror other GNU+Linux
> distrobutions and the mirror is an official mirror for many of thoose.
>
> Some information about the mirror:
>
> Name: LinuxPizza
> HTTP|HTTPS: mirror.linux.pizza/trisquel/parabola/

I assume this is meant to read 'mirror.linux.pizza/parabola/'?

> RSYNC: rsync://rsync.linux.pizza/mirror/parabola/
> Location: Southern Sweden

Do you have a more precise location? We usually list mirrors as
'<country>, <city>' in the mirrorlist.

> Speed: 1Gbit
> Contact: Jonathan Sélea (admin at selea.se) & Joakim Svensson
> (admin at operationtulip.com)
> Sync Rate: Every fourth hour
> Thanks to: Operationtulip.com

Does your server have a traffic quota? That might not be an issue,
depending on the number of distros you are mirroring.

> I am looking forward to contribute to Parabola and the Free Software community.

Thank you again, for your contirbution :)

Best,
Andreas (oaken-source)

my GPG Public Key:                 https://files.grapentin.org/.gpg/public.key