[Dev] Mirroring Parabola

Jonathan Sélea jonathan at selea.se
Fri Jan 11 08:20:32 GMT 2019

Hi,
Please excuse me if this is the wrong mailing list, but I did not find
any other place.

I am running a mirror in Sweden for Parabola, I have done it for the
past 6 month without any issue. We already mirror other GNU+Linux
distrobutions and the mirror is an official mirror for many of thoose.

Some information about the mirror:

Name: LinuxPizza
HTTP|HTTPS: mirror.linux.pizza/trisquel/parabola/
RSYNC: rsync://rsync.linux.pizza/mirror/parabola/
Location: Southern Sweden
Speed: 1Gbit
Contact: Jonathan Sélea (admin at selea.se) & Joakim Svensson
(admin at operationtulip.com)
Sync Rate: Every fourth hour
Thanks to: Operationtulip.com

I am looking forward to contribute to Parabola and the Free Software community.

--
Jonathan Sélea

PGP Key: 0x8B35B3C894B964DD
Fingerprint: 4AF2 10DE 996B 673C 0FD8  AFA0 8B35 B3C8 94B9 64DD