[Dev] dbscripts 20180501 / winston.parabola.nu upgrade

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at lukeshu.com
Tue May 1 17:57:41 GMT 2018

I've rolled out version 20180501 of Parabola dbscripts.

This is a bugfix release for a bug introduced in 20180425.

Changes from 20180429.1 to 20180501:

 - db-import-pkg: Fix a variable mis-reference (pkgpool->ARCHPKGPOOL)
   that was introduced in v20180425.  This had the result that when
   Arch Linux released a new version of a package, rather than being
   updated in our repos, it was removed.  This did not affect
   importing packages from ALARM or Arch Linux 32.

On winston.parabola.nu, I have
 - Upgraded the package

On Sun, 29 Apr 2018 23:15:26 -0400,
Luke Shumaker wrote:
>                                                            I have
> bumped step 5 ahead of steps 3 & 4 because it entails better logging,
> which is very helpful in working through issue #1770
> <https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/1770>.
> I do not believe that issue #1770 is related to the changes made in
> step 1, but I am not sure of that.

I was wrong, it was directly caused by a mistake in the main commit
implementing step 1.