[Dev] Orphan Pcr package [riscv64-linux-gnu-linux-libre-api-headers] marked out-of-date

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Sat May 5 20:52:12 GMT 2018

El 01/05/18 a las 05:48, Andreas Grapentin escribió:

> The riscv64-linux-gnu-* prefixed packages should probably be removed
> from pcr. They have served their purpose and are now obsolete.
>
> Best,
> -A

I think that cross-compilers (for testing/porting purposes, not as
makedepends of a [pcr] or [libre] pkg) should go to [cross]. I've
recently cleaned it (there were many outdated and unused cross-compilers)

The base PKGBUILDs for toolchains are at the abslibre.git named
cross-{gcc,binutils,newlib}

--
~Megver83

SIP: megver83 at sip.linphone.org