[Dev] submitting my SSH key

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at lukeshu.com
Wed Jul 18 22:29:50 GMT 2018

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 19:48:52 -0400,
Brett Gilio wrote:

> On 07/12/2018 04:24 PM, bill-auger wrote:
>
> >  i still think this is a bug or a missing feature IMHO - if
> > the keyring package were regenerated automatically each day, then no one
> > would (ever?) need to refresh the keyring manually; pacman -Syu would be
> > sufficient
>
> I agree, that is why I have (for better or worse) have came to prefer
> using pacman-aur helpers what have some capability to automagically
> handle various types of keys.

It should.  It's not clear why Parabola users need to refresh their
keyring periodically besides just running `pacman -Syu`.  Arch users
don't normally need to do that.  Parabola's pacman package as a
workaround includes a systemd timer to refresh it periodically, but we
really should get to the root of the issue.