[Dev] ARM rootfs

Josh Branning lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 15:23:13 GMT 2018

Hi,

I'm looking to reinstall Parabola on ARM (olinuxino A10). I read not
long back on this list that an option was to create a rootfs and flash
the bootloader separately.

I wonder if there has been any progress made in creating a release
filesystem for ARM, and if it's still in the works?

Otherwise it would mean for me; installing Arch Linux ARM and following
the migration guide again (which of course is not ideal).

I'm not sure how long it would take to cook one up, but at present, I
myself do not have access to a parabola/arch machine, so am not
immediately able to perform said steps from the ARM installation guide [1].

Also, it would be useful for other end users to skip the first couple of
steps too, as it may put people off if the process isn't as quick and
easy as it could and perhaps should be.

Josh

[1] https://wiki.parabola.nu/ARM_Installation_Guide