[Dev] ARM rootfs

Andreas Grapentin andreas at grapentin.org
Fri Jan 5 15:47:47 GMT 2018

I think the current recommended method is to install archlinuxarm and
follow the migration guide:

https://wiki.parabola.nu/Migration_from_Arch_ARM

(which is also slightly outdated)

I am currently in the process up updating everything in libre at least
to the levels of x86_64 and i686, and following that, I will look into
updating the migration and installation guides, and building a release
tarball.

-A