[Dev] Parabolaiso r819.8041f96 release announcement

Andreas Grapentin andreas at grapentin.org
Sat Sep 23 06:17:13 GMT 2017

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 06:02:07PM -0400, bill-auger wrote:
> "inspired" not in any visible way - the LXDE environment is very basic
> and "looks" nothing like the previous desktop - the "looks" still need
> attention - but i think you meant that i used the mate profile folder as
> the starting point for the LXDE profile then yes that is true

To be totally frank, the "looks" of the MATE desktop iso reminded me of
an elementary school art project on LSD. It wasn't great. I've had a lot
of people comment on it negatively.

Maybe a cleaner, more basic look is what we need.

-A

my GPG Public Key:                 https://files.grapentin.org/.gpg/public.key