[Dev] Parabolaiso r819.8041f96 release announcement

Andreas Grapentin andreas at grapentin.org
Fri Sep 22 07:52:43 GMT 2017

uhm...
I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but didn't bill-auger take over
the iso development?

also, I'm not sure we really need the parabolaiso-git package, given
that (afaik) we build the isos from git anyway?

Also, if there is still a mate iso built, then the repo is definitely
outdated, and the changes to the new graphical installer haven't made it
in yet, which we should fix.

Best,
Andreas