[Dev] request for shell/git access

Andreas Grapentin andreas at grapentin.org
Sat Sep 9 17:46:15 GMT 2017

On Tue, Sep 05, 2017 at 11:01:28PM -0500, Isaac David wrote:
>  > ideally, i would like to be able to build the ISOs on the server where
>  > they would be hosted rather than building locally and uploading
>
> sounds plausible... using your personal winston account then moving
> things to their final destination with repo. or maybe using repo all
> along, with care. how did oaken-source and Emulatorman do it?

I built locally and uploaded afterwards. this seemed easiest for me
since I have basically unlimited compute and bandwidth resources at my
workplace.

Maybe I could look into providing access to a iso build server, but I am
pretty certain this would violate enough rules to cost me my job :)

Best,
-A

my GPG Public Key:                 https://files.grapentin.org/.gpg/public.key