[Dev] About non-monetary donations

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Fri Apr 21 20:20:03 GMT 2017

On 04/21/2017 22:28 PM, Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic wrote:
> The BBB weights under 50g (=0.05kg), plus the weight of the accessories,
> of the box and of the bubble envelope, it might slightly exceed 0.1kg,
> but it should not go over 0.25kg. For Economy shipping (with tracking
> number), according to the list of prices this should be between 490-680
> UYU (15-22 EUR) for most destinations in Europe and Americas, except
> Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Bolivia, Venezuela, to which
> shipping costs only 275-380 UYU (9-13 EUR).
>
> Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, you're right.

> For this total, Ceata will be needing at least the receipt, if the post
> office can't issue an invoice for Ceata. If the bubble envelope will be
> purchased from a different shop and not at the post office, Ceata will
> need the receipt for that purchase too. Based on the receipt(s) and/or
> invoice, Ceata will reimburse Emulatorman the shipping costs via Bitcoin
> or PayPal (the fee for a bank transfer is too big to consider).

I don't have money to pay it in advance, so I prefer Ceata can do it
with its credit card through online way.

> If, however, the shipping can be paid for online with a VISA card, then
> Ceata can pay directly and this could save us the time and money to do a
> reimbursement.

I will looking for if Correo Uruguayo contains credit card support, or
else we should use another international services such as FedEx [0]
since i think it contains credit card support for international
shipping, but you need open an account for it, what do you think?

[0]:https://www.fedex.com/uy_english/