[Dev] Removal of my hacker profile from the website

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at lukeshu.com
Fri Apr 14 20:34:30 GMT 2017

On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 16:11:30 -0400,
fauno wrote:
> i think we should move the hackers page to the wiki so we have more
> accountability on these kind of changes.

At one point, the idea was that the canonical source of information
for that page was hackers.git, and that the parabolaweb page would
manually be kept in sync for a while, but eventually code would be
written to make that happen automagically.  That code was never
written.  Perhaps we (I?) should prioritize writing that code now?