[Dev] An issue that could end up with Parabola

Isaac David isacdaavid at isacdaavid.info
Fri Apr 14 16:50:42 GMT 2017

Le ven. 14 avril 2017 à 8:22, fauno a écrit :
> i'm fed up with the
> behaviour of the likes of emulatorman, g4jc, isaacdavid...  calling
> rms
> over to defend them was an awesome move.

I cringed when I saw this thread, please stop putting words in
everyone's mouth. the fact that you won't even attribute it properly
speaks mountains of your malice, resentment and conspiratorial thinking.

I'm losing whatever confidence I had left for you.

--
Isaac David
GPG: 38D33EF29A7691134357648733466E12EC7BA943