[Dev] Some doubts about Parabola's donations

Isaac David isacdaavid at isacdaavid.info
Sat Apr 8 17:46:35 GMT 2017

Le sam. 8 avril 2017 à 5:26, Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic a écrit :
> On 08.04.2017 01:58, Isaac David wrote:
>>  ergo the call for considering cancelling the agreement.
>
> So you admit this is what it was all about with the original post:
> Showing dissatisfaction with Ceata's performance as fiscal sponsor,
> for
> Parabola hackers to decide "canceling the agreement" since fauno was
> not
> in accord with your faction. Throw as much dirt towards Ceata to force
> the decision.

if by "original post" you mean this thread's OP, then no, you are
reading between lines.  as a matter of fact, Emulatorman, Gaming4JC
and coadde wanted to part ways with your organisation, peacefully and
transparently, and I echoed their wish for a more agile donations
system. I challenge those who have accused any of us of slandering you
or your organisation to support their claims.

all of us knew we couldn't take that decision for either party in the
agreement. it was the all-too-brief consultation with fauno and
subsequent disagreement that led Emulatorman to reconsider his
position and thus begin this thread. you should feel bad for accusing
him, without merit, of smearing you or forcing you into anything. he
was merely posing you sincere accountability questions.

> Well, I understood that and made things easy for you. I on behalf of
> Ceata have canceled the agreement. I and my organization don't need
> this.

fine, so you admit you took that decision freely, and that Ceata doing
this was one of the the normal pathways for the agreement to
dissolve. cognitive dissonance is such a capricious prick, isn't it?

I can't argue with Ceata wanting to take the first step as soon as you
became aware of the disagreement. nobody can. your decision does
happen to coincide with what the aforementioned Parabola hackers
wanted; so be it. those who feel mad at the dissolution have no reason
to blame some hackers for merely wanting it to happen, nor can they
blame Ceata for exercising their right to dissolve it, regardless of
whatever consensus could have been formed on Parabola's side.

> I wish you were sincere 12h ago too, when you claimed:
>
> On 08.04.2017 00:13, Isaac David wrote:
>>  just as obscure is Tiberiu's apologetic reaction to Emulatorman's
>>  very polite OP. tl;dr version:
>>
>>  Emulatorman: hey Tiberiu!, we have some doubts about the accounting
>>  file
>>  Tiberiu: I know you are dissatisfied, Ceata says goodbye.
>>
>>  ...gee, I wonder who could have maligned him in the dark to pull out
>>  before wider discussion took place.

you'll see, both things are true. I truly suspect fauno gave you
his lopsided rundown in private before you replied to this
thread, *and* the aforementioned people wanted to bring the idea
of dissolving the agreement to this list (that was one of the
ancillary purposes of writing the pad after all), which sooner or
later would have taken us to asking Parabola's representative
before Ceata for input. it's not that difficult to understand.

> This was never supposed to be a discussion.

because you say so, am I right? I have already presented all of
you with the pad at riseup, timeline and all. (I don't know why it
wasn't brought up earlier, before speculation and flaming ran
amok). what do you have to offer?

> And about this:
>
> On 08.04.2017 00:13, Isaac David wrote:
>>  in any case, the contents of our
>>  devilish conspiracy were always meant to reach the lists, so
>> observers
>>  deserve better than listening to your *recollection of events*.
>> here's
>>  the thing:
>>
>>  https://pad.riseup.net/p/TYGrGEaO6Twt/timeslider
>
> every coup needs a plan to try give the action legitimacy, right? I'm
> sure that this is not the only talk you had behind everyone's backs.
>
> And what is this g4jc: RIP Ceata, Emulatorman: #rip-ceata, coadde:
> rip-ceata. Do you really hate Ceata that much? RIP = Death. Is this
> your
> goodbye wish to Ceata? Have you named your communication channel
> #rip-ceata?
>
> You are so low...

hang on for a second, I'm reaching out for my tinfoil hat...
done!

<sarcasm>

sure, it couldn't have meant that they wanted to bring forth
the proposal of parting ways with Ceata amicably in order to reshape
money influx with some new ideas they had been working on, as they
wrote multiple times on the pad:

> Since we have Ceata issues to use our money (It should be discussed...

> * Propose cancel Ceata services...

in fact #rip-ceata was codename for buying a tombstone for
Tiberiu. I would be watching my back if I were you!

</sarcasm>

--
Isaac David
GPG: 38D33EF29A7691134357648733466E12EC7BA943