[Dev] [consensus] Features vs. Privacy in nonprism repo

Alejandro Hernández alejandrohp at openmailbox.org
Wed Oct 26 19:43:28 GMT 2016

I have to say that as an user I had no idea about the existence of a
'nonprism' repo. So I think the repo should be available by default to
the users. Just the same way 'pcr' should be. 👈

'nonprism' repo is the result of the developers' job and it is a great
feature for the defense of the user rights. 👈

On the other hand, it could be two options to deal with 'nonprism' repo:

Actually, the 'nonprism' packages version replace the original. Maybe
there, is where I could accept that it were not activated by default to
replace them. Perhaps it could happen when the package 'your-privacy'
were installed: A way for the user to express that they prefer privacy
vs features. 🤗

I prefer to use the 'nonprism' versions, and just in case it would be
neccessary, like when using 'no-script' 'iceweasel' deactivate it. So,
it could exist a way to open a new window of 'iceweasel' with 'nonprism'
features deactivated.👌

Sorry if I'm out of date.
Thanks.