[Dev] Parabola GNU/Linux-Libre + GNU Calamares installer

Joan-Artur Torras joanartur at fastmail.fm
Wed Nov 30 15:31:26 GMT 2016

Hello again,

Thanks for your quick reply, Franco ;)

Here you can find all the information about “GNU Calamares framework”:

https://calamares.io/
https://github.com/calamares/calamares

I want to make it clear that I am not part, in any way, of the
Calamare’s development team.

I just think that a modern graphical installer, with auto-partitioning,
GPT, UEFI, LUKS support is a must in nowadays GNU/Linux. And since
Calamares in under GNU license, ¿why not applying this framework to our
Parabola GNU/Linux-Libre installer?

Thank you very much for you work, friends.
Joan-Artur