[Dev] Parabola GNU/Linux-Libre + GNU Calamares installer

Joan-Artur Torras joanartur at fastmail.fm
Wed Nov 30 10:58:35 GMT 2016

Hello friends,

Greetings from Barcelona, Spain.

I love Parabola GNU/Linux-Libre, so first of all, thank you very much
for this wonderful project. As far as I know, the only one GNU/Linux
distro active and up-to-date.

MATE desktop ISO is great for beginners, but what do you think about
doing some step beyond, and adding the universal GNU installer framework
"Calamares" to our great distro?

I understand the K.I.S.S. philosophy of Arch Linux, but in my opinion
Parabola GNU/Linux-Libre + Calamares installer will be a joy for both
advanced and beginners users.

Do you think that is it possible?  Is the effort worth?

Thank you very much for you time and have a nice day fellows.

Love,

Joan-Artur