[Dev] [announcement] https://repomirror.parabola.nu/

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 23 16:18:07 GMT 2016

On Mon, 23 May 2016 11:44:36 -0400,
Franco Masotti wrote:
> First I updated the system as usual, then I added the following in the
> mirrorlist:
>
> ```
> Server = https://repomirror.parabola.nu/$repo/os/$arch
> ```
>
> And I updated again. 4 packages were outdated. pacman scanned through the
> mirrorlist to find the first mirror that had the correct version of the
> package. So after some 404s, all the packages were found and the system updated
> correctly.

repomirror shouldn't have directed you to a mirror that didn't have
the correct version.

I believe that this is because it was resolving symbolic links when
checking the ctime of files--I've adjusted it to not resolve them;
this should not happen anymore.

Also, it appears that https://parabola.isacdaavid.info:8081/ is just
301'ing everying to repo.parabola.nu.