[Dev] [announcement] https://repomirror.parabola.nu/

Franco Masotti franco.masotti at student.unife.it
Mon May 23 15:44:36 GMT 2016

Great,

it works for me.
First I updated the system as usual, then I added the following in the
mirrorlist:

```
Server = https://repomirror.parabola.nu/$repo/os/$arch
```

And I updated again. 4 packages were outdated. pacman scanned through the
mirrorlist to find the first mirror that had the correct version of the
package. So after some 404s, all the packages were found and the system updated
correctly.

Cheers.