[Dev] Parabola's Final Budget for FISL17

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Sat May 21 17:50:47 GMT 2016

On 05/04/2016 05:27 PM, Luke wrote:
> I think that USA can print them cheaper. I will need to send a demo to
> the printers to have them estimate it.

I think so, USA is the way to make professional stickers to take to FISL17.

> Looking over the tar file, I think the best two for stickers would be:
>
> Logo with Text:
> parabola_logotype-parabola+gnu+bolaOfficialLogotype-parabolaGnu+linuxlibre-default+blackText_rx_noa_nof_nos_svg1d1.svg
>
> Or just the logo:
> parabola_symbol-parabola+gnu+bolaOfficialLogotype-default_rx_noa_nof_nos_svg1d1.svg
>
> If one or both of those is what we would like printed, let me know and I
> can get some estimates with various printers and determine cost for 500.

I think we could use both for the stickers, could you let us know what
is the cost for 500 stickers (250 for mascots/logo with text and 250 for
just mascots/logo)?

Otherwise, we could consider sell them and refund again to Parabola to
recover part of the expenses are being made by the Parabola
participation at FISL17, what do you think?