[Dev] Softwares and Libraries List ARM router

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Sat Mar 26 23:41:39 GMT 2016

On 03/26/2016 11:51 AM, Enrique wrote:
> 50k?
> 100k?

ok, I guess it is for all Parabola hackers team and it should be shared
between us, however i have some questions...

AFAIK, we should create a working group to offer a dedicated Parabola
ARMv7 support for Community Cube [0], then create a specific subproject
with you (if you want, we could create our subproject in the main page
of our labs that runs Redmine [1]), then my question is:

Is it an hiring for the Parabola hackers?

You mean that we need to be pushing hard. Is it a full-time support?
It's important to know if some of our hackers have free time to accept it.

Is that money (eg. € 80k) per month? If our available hackers to create
the team are our current 13 hackers [2], we will receive around € 6k per
month.

It is very important since we won't have to earn their wages by working
anywhere else and would have dedicated time to fix long standing bugs
and effort to Parabola ARMv7 for the community and Community Cube.

What do you think?

> Can anybody establish a primer index about the steps we need to
> integrate hard and apps with OS and hardening?

ok, coadde and me are doing it, i let you know when it's done

> We are in process to check if the APPs are using anything not open >
> https://213.129.164.215:4580/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=technical:software:matrix:featurescomparison

I suggest check our blacklist [3] and your-privacy's blacklist [4] (if
you want software built and patched to be secure from global data
surveillance programs like PRISM, XKeyscore and Tempora).
Btw, there's a package with free issues in that list called clamav that
contains nonfree unRAR support for RAR into libclamunrar [5]. We have a
free replacement of it removing those nonfree stuff inside clamav.

[0]:https://communitycube.net/
[1]:https://labs.parabola.nu/
[2]:https://www.parabola.nu/people/hackers/
[3]:https://projects.parabola.nu/blacklist.git/tree/blacklist.txt