[Dev] Softwares and Libraries List ARM router

André Silva emulatorman at riseup.net
Sat Mar 26 01:55:51 GMT 2016

 On 03/20/2016 10:30 AM, Enrique wrote:
>   * We need support asap to create a woking group to make that possible,
>     budget in consideration process.

I've just been thinking a lot about it, and might be nice to you to give
us your budget proposal first, under European standards that is the
better way to be adapted for any place around the world though.

This procedure can be optimised for both sides, since we are hackers
that are living around the world and there are different costs of living.

Then after your budget proposal, we could open a consensus to take a
decision about it, also you can participate since the third amendment of
Parabola Social Contract says our distro is democratic in its
essence.[0] what do you think?

[0]:https://wiki.parabola.nu/Parabola_GNU/Linux-libre_Social_Contract