[Dev] sponsorship request

fauno fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Thu Jan 14 14:30:08 GMT 2016

great!  here it goes, and also our thank you post to you :)

https://www.parabola.nu/news/gandi-sponsors-parabola-domain-name/

logo: https://wiki.parabola.nu/skins/archlinux/archlogo.png
alternate logo: https://wiki.parabola.nu/File:Gnu02-mascot-logo%2Bparabola-logo_100ppi.png
website: https://www.parabola.nu/

The Parabola GNU/Linux-libre project is a community driven effort to
provide a fully free (as in freedom) operating system that is simple and
lightweight.

Derived from Arch, Parabola provides packages from it that meet the Free
System Distribution Guidelines (FSDG) and replacements for the packages
that don't meet this requirement. Packages are provided for the i686,
x86_64, and armv7h architectures.

--
http://utopia.partidopirata.com.ar/