[Dev] sponsorship request

Cedric Leroy arti at gandi.net
Thu Jan 14 09:24:51 GMT 2016

Hello there,

We'll shortly update our page "supports". In order to list you in, I
would like a logo (prefered .png or vectorial format) and a small
presentation text, really small (between 200 and 500 chars).

If you could provide us with that soon, you'll appears in our page :)

Best,

Cedric Leroy
\o/ Head of Production
  G  http://www.gandi.net/