[Dev] [donations] press release

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Tue Sep 29 23:52:50 GMT 2015

On 30.09.2015 02:22, fauno wrote:
> Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic <tct at ceata.org> writes:
>
>> On 28.09.2015 17:05, fauno wrote:
>>> please help writing a press release! we can put this on our website too :)
>>>
>>> https://pad.partidopirata.com.ar/p/ParabolaCeataPressRelease
>>
>> I have added the bits about Ceata, the history of our agreement, my
>> statement and an invitation to donations.
>>
>> What is left is the review and publication. And the update of the
>> Donations page to include the wire transfer information.
>>
>> Can we make all these in the next few hours? FSF campaigns team is
>> waiting to include it in the FSF newsletter.
>
> i think it's awesome!
>
> https://www.parabola.nu/news/parabola-receives-fiscal-sponsorship-from-fundatia-ceata/

plus:

https://wiki.parabola.nu/Donations#Wire_transfers

Thank you fauno and Emulatorman for making possible this press release!

I've sent FSF both

https://ceata.org/comunicate/international-challenge-logo-for-ceata.html

and

https://www.parabola.nu/news/parabola-receives-fiscal-sponsorship-from-fundatia-ceata/

to be included in the upcoming newsletter to be sent on October 1st.

--
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic | Președinte, Fundația Ceata
GPG: 900CECE2 | Tel: +40-761-810-100

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru: http://ceata.org/inscrieri