[Dev] The wiki is enabled to be edited from external software, like Emacs, right?

Jorge Araya Navarro elcorreo at deshackra.com
Sat Oct 31 01:22:11 GMT 2015

Hello!

I was trying to edit my `User:` page from Emacs, however, I got this error when saving the changes:

mediawiki-save-page: Need an edit token!

I'm not sure if this have something to do with the configuration of our Mediawiki instance, but I'm
sure that there is nothing more I have to do in Emacs for editing mediawiki pages than specifying my
user name, my password and a wiki page for starting[1]

[1]: http://wikemacs.org/wiki/Mediawiki-mode
--
👋 Pax et bonum.
Jorge Araya Navarro