[Dev] Let's revert and move changes introduced by bugs #645 and #677 on Iceweasel

Jorge Araya Navarro elcorreo at deshackra.com
Wed Nov 4 00:17:32 GMT 2015

This is also for Luke: Firefox's Hello feature works in a client-server architecture fashion (Like
the SIP or XMPP protocol, but that doesn't mean that we should ban Linphone or any Jabber client
because they relay in a SaaSS services (wat?!)), and I see hard to think that because I cannot
"switch" to another provider for Hello it means that I have lost any of my four freedoms.

BTW, the code of the backend is here[1], who wants to convince the FSF or the SFC to mount a Loop (Hello) server?

[1]: https://github.com/mozilla-services/loop-server

El lunes 02 de noviembre del 2015 a las 1538 horas, Josh Branning escribió:

> https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/who-does-that-server-really-serve.html

👋 Pax et bonum.
Jorge Araya Navarro
https://es.gravatar.com/shackra