[Dev] libretools 20150105 release announcement

Luke Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 6 02:32:51 GMT 2015

Earlier today I released libretools 20150105.  It is primarily a
bugfix release.

Changes from 20150104 to 20150105:
 - The chroot tools dropped support for architectures where $CARCH is
   not `uname -m`.  The mechanism for this ("chroot.conf:CHROOTARCH")
   had a bug in the implementation and didn't work anyway.  This was
   only relevent for CARCH=mips64el, `uname -m`=mips64, which we no
   longer actively develop.

Bugs fixed from 20150104 to 20150105:
 - librechroot/libremakepkg: A long-standing bug with chroot local
   repository package corruption has been fixed.
 - librefetch: No longer entirely broken (20150104 incorrectly
   adjusted it to Pacman 4.2.0).
 - chcleanup: Remove a stray `set -x` that was accidentally added
   in 20150104.

And, because I'm writing this after-the fact:
Bugs introduced in this version:
 - librefetch: does not clean up temporary files