[Dev] libretools 20150105 release announcement
lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 6 02:32:51 GMT 2015
Earlier today I released libretools 20150105. It is primarily a
Changes from 20150104 to 20150105:
- The chroot tools dropped support for architectures where $CARCH is
not `uname -m`. The mechanism for this ("chroot.conf:CHROOTARCH")
had a bug in the implementation and didn't work anyway. This was
only relevent for CARCH=mips64el, `uname -m`=mips64, which we no
longer actively develop.
Bugs fixed from 20150104 to 20150105:
- librechroot/libremakepkg: A long-standing bug with chroot local
repository package corruption has been fixed.
- librefetch: No longer entirely broken (20150104 incorrectly
adjusted it to Pacman 4.2.0).
- chcleanup: Remove a stray `set -x` that was accidentally added
And, because I'm writing this after-the fact:
Bugs introduced in this version:
- librefetch: does not clean up temporary files
~ Luke Shumaker
More information about the Dev